Saturday, August 16, 2008

How Sweet it is.....

Today I visited the local Borders Bookstore, and spent entirely too much time wandering around. I didn't know what I wanted before entering the store, I was just on a mission to find something cute and fun. You must understand one thing about me, I don't enjoy reading. I do love to read cookbooks, magazines, anything short and sweet that I can get through before I fall asleep.

I believe I walked past the cooking section 5 times before I decided to pull up a stool and ponder all the lovely cookbooks. I settled on this one, Sweety Pies. Doesn't it look so luscious? I've always wanted to learn how to make a pie crust from scratch and I believe this book will teach me. There are so many wonderful recipes, I don't know where to start. I know, tomorrow, that's a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment