Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer, where did you go?

It's August 12th and school starts in 5 days! Even though Summer is not officially over, it always feels like it is when school starts. While driving home from work the other day I had my windows down and you could "smell" fall. The smell of corn husks, earth and cool air. Even though FALL is my favorite season, it's always a sign of what is yet to come; Big, bad winter. Boo!

As summer comes to an end, I do have lots of good memories from my son's summer break. The highlight, a trip to Disney World with my sister and her family. Anytime you visit Mickey, it's guaranteed to make you feel like a kid again. So much, we even wore mouse ears. I hope you have enjoyed your summer too.



Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year. It brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul.
--Billy Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment