Monday, September 29, 2008

Me's Got The Itch


I have the itch to get my Fall/Halloween decorations out and get this home in the mood for cool nights, warm foods and pumpkins! My son and I stopped at Wal-Mart and was quite surprised at the pumpkins they had. I believe it is to be used for baking a pie, however I fell in love with the white color. The darn thing cost me $4.00, but by golly he sure is cute! We'll visit our local pumpkin patch later, but for now I will keep Mr. White Pumpkin in my home, where it is cool, so hopefully he will last all fall.




I have also been on this new craft kick with papier mache'. I molded a little pumpkin man and I must say, he turned out quite cute. He can be used as a place card holder, picture holder, or whatever you have....to hold! I will make other family members to keep him happy, but for now he makes me smile each time I look at him.



My kitties are getting excited to see new things coming into our home. I'm sure before long they will be chewing on the stems of the pumpkins. When they are not being mischievous, they are lazy bums. Tiger hopes you get to relax as much as he does. Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy Fall and all the beauty that comes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment