Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleepy Time


It's a lazy kind of Friday night. I've been doing a bit of crafting and enjoying the start of a 3 day weekend. PRAISE the Lord!! I'm playing in my craft room with a yummy candle burning and our local Christian Radio station playing in the back ground. My two cats were up moving around earlier, but it is now past their bedtimes. They are probably both thinking "Why are you not in bed yet...you are always in bed by now. You are really messing up our sleep schedule." Because you know, they have probably only slept 12 hours already today!

Calleigh always sleeps behind my computer monitor and positions herself on top of my wireless Internet box. I think it might be warm. Tiger, well he is too LARGE to fit behind the monitor, so he takes up half my desk. Both look content that mama is home and able to love on them.

Tomorrow entails cleaning the house (yuck), baking muffins for Sunday morning, and scrapbooking with a girlfriend. Sounds like a glorious day, don't you think? Well, minus the cleaning.








Happy Columbus Day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment