Sunday, November 9, 2008

Playing with Paper

Here are some of the things I've been busy with. I must save the best for later.....
I made some cards with my new Cuttlebug. I wanted to make thank you cards for all of my presents. I am not as fancy as many ladies out there, but you gotta start some place.


Next I wanted to play with some of my new Christmas templates, so I made a couple Christmas cards. I purchased the Spellbinder's Nestabilities templates to cut circles. Lovely little invention that is compatible with your Cuttlebug.




Then last night I played with a cardboard box. I love the old vintage Christmas ornaments. The sad part, we had these things when I was a kid, so I suppose that makes me vintage. Mom is always giving my sister and I a hard time because she got rid of our old Christmas ornaments and now we pay a mint to re-purchase them! They are lovely and much fun to play with.

That is all I can show you for now. I will keep playing on this cold, cold winter-is-coming day. I have Christmas music playing in the back ground and my son playing Lego's beneath my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment