Saturday, December 20, 2008

Only 5 more days...............

Until Christmas! I have been busy trying to get the final things ready for Christmas. The best part, I am officially on vacation from work for a week. It is such a lovely feeling to walk out of work knowing you'll be gone for awhile. However, I did feel very bad leaving them because things haven't been well. But in the end, I'm grateful for a break from the chaos.

We are almost "well" in our home, but a few sniffles are still holding on. It has forced us to slow down and relax at home more. We have watched MANY Christmas movies. Two of my favorites, "The Nativity" and "The Polar Express". My son and I have a few things we would like to do before Christmas morning. One trip will hopefully include a visit to a Reindeer Farm. We must see Santa's Reindeer to make sure they are ready for flight in a few days.

I will be back soon. Just wanted to let you know we have lived the flu bug, trying to get caught back up without losing sight of our Savior's birth! Tonight we get to attend a musical at our church. My brother-in-law and niece are singing. I can't wait. Church is where I need to be.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment