Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby it's cold outside.....


Burrrrrrrrrrr, that's what I have to say about today! Here in the Midwest, our temperature is around -10 with a windchill of -30. All of the schools have closed and even my own little home is shivering. The furnace can't run enough, and the kitties winter coats can't keep them warm. Talk about miserable.

Since there is no school, we are home today trying to stay warm and safe. I'm doing my normal "work" job, just from home and my son is playing/watching TV. The cats, well they are busy like always....sleeping.

Before they settled into their naps, I had to snap some pictures of them in the bright (but not warm) sunlight. It is very pretty outside with the snow and sunshine, but all of us will observe the beauty from inside. I sure hope you are warm wherever home is.

No comments:

Post a Comment