Friday, February 6, 2009

I've noticed I've gotten into a routine of just having new posts on weekends. I'm sorry for that. Being a full-time working mother and full-time single mother, our evenings go so quickly, I barely have time for dinner, homework and showers. By the time 8:30 rolls around and it's my son's bedtime, I am mentally and physically dead.

But thank the Lord it's Friday!

My sister likes to surf on Etsy to look for cute ideas to either purchase or make ourselves. One day she sent me an e-mail with a link to Etsy asking "Can we make these?". They were cute little tags with lots of colorful glitter made by this wonderful lady. Ever since then, I keep checking her listings for other sweet things and then one day, she listed these bags filled with eye candy goodies. I couldn't pass it up, so I purchased one.

Look at all of the things inside.....
Some vintage sewing items

A very cute pair of baby booties and socks


Some cute vintage cards, ribbon, lace, scraps of paper and tags


Very cute frilly tissue paper ribbon. I can envision a snowman's collar with this stuff. A little bit of rainbow ribbon and some Scrabble pieces.

Extra sweet picks, clothes pin and an old baby's diaper pin! Isn't the little ballerina cute??
And it all came from Sugar * Sugar. Even her packaging was extra cute.


I'm not sure what I will do with all of it, but over time I can pretty much guarantee it will be used on fun crafts. And for starters, it will start tomorrow! The weekend is here, and I plan on enjoying it. I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment