Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where or where has my ribbon spools gone?

Lately I have noticed items from my scrapbook room have "appeared" in other rooms of my home. Even though I had a pretty good idea who (or should I say which one) was doing it, I finally caught HIM in the act. Tiger, was the thief.

It appears as though he likes to play with little spools of ribbon I have. The ribbon is wrapped around a hard plastic spool and it fits perfect in his mouth, while providing string to play with. I have many of them, and he has found all of them.

Last night while trying to go to sleep, he decided to bring them to me. I felt him jump in bed, but I was hoping if I ignored him, he would lay down and go to sleep, but I was wrong. Instead he whacked the thing off my bed and proceeded to fly across the room to grab it. He played this game of charades for a bit and then finally gave up when he realized I wasn't in the mood to play. So this morning I find all of my spools of ribbon scattered around the house.

These pictures were taken recently when I caught him in the act. I guess the thrill of the kill was too overbearing that he had to snag the stuff while I was in the same room with him. I didn't say he was the smartest kitty on the block.






This weekend we had a little family party to watch all of the High School Musical movies. My son has been asking to have this party for weeks, but we waited until #3 came out on DVD. We invited my sister's family over and Nana and PaPa. After movie #2, we took a break to eat supper and the kids played while the adults talked. It was a nice time to all be together.

We couldn't talk NaNa and PaPa into watching movie #3, so the rest of us cuddled up in my small family room to watch it instead. It was a fun way to spend a Saturday evening. Boy it sure brought back memories of me watching Grease when I was a young teen.

The weekend has come and gone. I'm sure not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I can't believe February is almost over. But that means Spring is right around the corner. That....I am excited about.

The two men of the house being crazy. Nothing is sweeter than a big furry cat to snuggle with.











No comments:

Post a Comment