Friday, February 27, 2009

Wishing for Spring

I was looking at some old pictures from last year when I came across these from a camping trip. Seeing the green trees and green grass made we really wish it was Spring. We have had a few days here and there of warm weather and it put me in the mood for flowers, gardening, mowing my grass, dinner's on our patio, using my new grill and chasing lightening bugs. I hate to wish the days away, but I sure do wish God's pretty shades of Green would come soon.







God is probably still working his magic in the ground. Things are starting to wake up, grow a little bit and before we know it, peak their heads out for the world to see.

So I guess for now, I'll gaze at the green pictures and wait for Spring to arrive.

But I do wish it would hurry up!

2 comments: