Monday, March 9, 2009

101 Post

I'm so excited, I just counted up my posts and since I started my blog, I have done 100 posts...this will be 101! I think this is a reason to celebrate. Now I know my blog has pretty much gone "un-noticed" to the entire world, but I'm going to do something fun. I see all the time different ladies will have a give-a-way on their blogs. They end up with over 1,000 comments from other ladies hoping to win...show offs. Well, for the 5 people out there that read my blog,


I'm having a give-a-way!!!


Leave me a comment and somehow I'll draw a name. There are random counters out there, or so I've read, I'll have to figure that out too. OH well, it will be fun trying.

Now for the prize, I'll let you pick which chick or bunny you would like from my last post. If you live in my hometown and win, I'll deliver it to your door. If you are my Aunt that lives in Colorado, I'll mail it. :) I can't really say that family is excluded from my give-a-way, because 4 out of 5 readers are family.

So, go ahead and post a comment, and tell me what you love most about Spring. I'll pick a winner in a few days and let you know who wins. I'm so excited I can't stand it!




4 comments:

  1. I love Mother Earth coming back to life in all her glory. Giving us a beautiful canvas of greens and spring flowers. Birds singing and children outside playing.God's picture can't get much better than this. Big O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my entry for the chick or duck...but I would like for you to mail it to me, if I am the winner. HA! Just kidding you baby sis. How fun that you are doing this. I also wanted to do this for the five people that read my blog. HA! Please count me in on the fun. Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to tell you my favorite thing about Spring. Has to be church on Easter Sunday and the dinner that follows with all the yummy foods we have. Ohhhhhh...I can taste it now. :)

    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part of spring is seeing the trees flowers, and grass come alive again. Also, I love hearing my girls outside jumping on the trampoline.Oh, I alomst forgot, hamloaf on Easter, hiding easter eggs for my children that are alomost 12 & 13. They think I am so lame. Well I will quit now. I think your rabbit and ducks are way too cute!!!
    Dorenda

    ReplyDelete