Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Chance.....

Tomorrow night I will draw the bigger winner of my post. I have THREE whole people who have commented. Yee-Doggie! My sister did it twice, sorry sis, only counts once, but I'm sure she is fine with that. Speaking of my sis, I'm going to her house for dinner tomorrow night with three other girlfriends. She wanted to have "The Birthday Club" over for dinner, even though we don't have a birthday to celebrate. Can't wait, I know dinner will be yummy and the fellowship will be even better.

I'm so ready for a weekend, just wish the weather was warmer. Now for all of you out there that read my blog, remind me mid-July when I'm complaining about the hot weather how I wished it would come. I know I will quickly forget.

Better go spend the rest of the evening with my little boy. He is with his Dad this weekend. Happy Thursday, and check back tomorrow for the BIG winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment