Friday, April 24, 2009

Play Ball

Baseball season is amongst us. With so much rain, we have had a few games rained out, but we finally had one tonight. The boys are playing well, but we have lost two, won one. I know after a couple more games they will get the hang of it and do better playing as a team. But my son is pretty competitive and he isn't too happy about loosing, but I just keep asking him "are you having fun?". As long as he can tell me yes, then I tell him to not worry about winning.

I love watching him play, plus it gives me more reasons to take pictures of him. This is the first time he has been given a complete uniform, and I love to see him in it. He out grew all of his baseball stuff from last year, so it's been an expensive year getting started. It's also hard for a single Mom to figure out all the things a boy needs for baseball. It's not one of those sports that I played, so I didn't really know about something like.....a cup? However, I'm not afraid to ask questions to male friends that know these types of things, so I got a straight answer.

All is good, we have many games ahead of us this year and we get to travel to other towns. My life as a Mom tied to sports has officially started.





1 comment:

  1. What a hot dog!!

    From...His most favorite Auntie!
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete