Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stow-a-way

I want to be a stow-a-way, in a suitcase, with my Sister and Brother-in-law because, they are going here....



But because I can not go with my sweet Sister, I will help remind you of these important Disney facts:

1. Make sure you ride and scream like this..... (check out your nephew in the back)



2. Ride your favorite Toy Story ride, with the cool 3D glasses....


3. Go shopping for anything Mickey Mouse....and don't forget about your loving Sister stuck at home in boring Illinois...


4. Make sure you try on as many of these as possible, you just might need to buy one.....



5. You must get to the Magic Kingdom at least 10 minutes before the park opens so you can hear the Casey Jr. song and wave to all the characters gathering to welcome you to the park opening.....


6. And this ride will keep you humming the theme song all day long.....


7. Make sure you eat one of these......



8. Oh please ride this at least 5 times and call me at my desk to rub it in......


9. And call me while you are screaming your bloody head off while dropping 13 stories...call me again, I want to hear all about it.....


But most importantly, rest assured that all of us, including your two are being well cared for. We will help with everything they need. And know this, you won't get them back unless you bring Mickey back with you.


WE love YOU! Enjoy your magical vacation with your hubby!

Your Sis and Nephew

2 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAA! This was lovely!!! Oh how I wish you were going with me. I will be sure to follow all your rules. Every one. :)
    And, thank you for stepping in and being the mom to my 7th grader for Voices Night. You will surely get a souvenir for that! :)

    Love you both tons and tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you will most certainly have get a treat for taking care of our two whobedewhatees!! We really appreciate you helping with them so we can take a week to be husband and wife.

    Thanks,
    Honeys Man

    ReplyDelete