Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Other Birthday Girl

Thursday was my youngest niece's birthday. Tee-Tee turned eleven! It's hard to believe, I remember holding her after she was born, with my own baby in my stomach. I kept her older sister the night before so Mom and Dad could go to the hospital. On our way to the hospital to see her we stooped and got a taco at Taco Bell. Shelby was very excited to meet her, but after a bit, the excitement wore off.


We celebrated Tee-Tee's birthday at my parents, PaPa made his famous fried fish and french fries. Taylor requested that for her birthday dinner. Then we all went to my Sister's house to open presents. She really wanted a new bicycle for her birthday, and she was very happy to see she received one. I snapped this picture through the window, look at that smile!


There were lots of other smiles and laughs during her party. As you can tell from the look on her cousins face. He even looks older today!


She still loves My Littlest Pet Shop things so NaNa and PaPa got her this game for the Wii.


After presents it was time for cake and ice cream. She not only had a little cake, she had a cookie cake. A true favorite between everyone.


Today my Sister is having another party for her with both sides of the family, all Grandparents and Aunts/Uncles are invited. Time for this Nanny - AKA Aunt, to get busy making my treat. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment