Sunday, May 24, 2009

Something Funny

I forgot about these pictures I took of my two fur-balls. Thought I would share the funny with you.
Now that it's finally warm in the Midwest, we have our windows open every day. Calleigh loves to sit in my bedroom under my ceiling fan. But this morning, it was a little chilly so I only had the window cracked. She was longing to get on the windowsill.....poor kitty.

Tiger on the other hand doesn't want to exert too much effort, so he chose to just lay in the sunshine on my bed. And proceeded to stick his tongue out at me while taking his picture.

He is very handsome, looks like a royal tiger.

And our other royal member to the family, Sir Simon Peter, in his handsomeness as well. Dressed up for Mother's Day, looking might fine.


And finally, the big bum was just so tired after a long days work, he rested while I packed for my trip to D.C. It's hard to see, but when he is sprawled out, his body is 1/2 the length of my bed. Not only is he a wide load, he is a long load too. But I love every pound of him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I am particularly fond of the chocolate brown kitty sporting the hot pink bow...but the other two are lovely as well. Even though the one with the most poundage needs a wacky pill at night. :)

    ReplyDelete