It's here! And I'm happy because......
1. I am not working (even though I brought enough work home to put in 40 hours)
2. My sissy is home from her Disney trip (and I missed her terribly)
3. We have another baseball game tomorrow afternoon (weather permitting)
4. It's Mother's Day so I get to celebrate the wonderful Mom I have. And chances are, my little boy will shower me with love too because he really, really enjoys Mother's Day. Am I raising him good or what?!
5. In between everything else, hopefully I can find a little time to work on my Spring album since it is May 8th and I'm still working on April 18th. One of these days, I'll share it with you.
I hope you have a great Mother's Day and if you are a Mom, I congratulate you on a job well done because as we know, it's not easy being a Mom. (or being green if you are a frog) (not sure why I said that, I'm in a weird mood)
Happy Mother's Day!!