Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Vacation Home

Thought I would add another post about something other than Michigan. You can tell it's still so fresh in my blood, that's all I talk about. In an attempt to make my home feel more "vacation-like", we did a little work to the patio.


During our trip, South Haven had a Farmer's Market while we were visiting. I drug Colin out of bed so we could get there to feast on the goodies. The very first booth we stopped at had beautiful, homemade leaves out of clay. At first I thought they were bird feeders, but then I noticed the sweet lady stacked two and turned them into a water fountain. I loved them, Colin loved them more and begged me to buy two. It didn't take much convincing on my part, so I did.


Yesterday we headed to town to purchase the other items necessary and a new umbrella for our patio furniture. I still have a lot of work to do, but already I love my patio and the feeling it brings to me.






My two kitties had window seats watching every move I made outside. They are not allowed to come outside, except for those times they escape. You can not leave the sliding glass door open even if the screen is locked. Kitties with claws can jiggle the door enough to open the lock and make a run for it. Bad kitties.

Well it's off to work tomorrow. I just pray that somehow a miracle happened and all the bad has turned to good. Yeah right. Wish me luck. Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment