Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scrappin' for the Birthday Club

How was your weekend? Mine was nice, but so sad it's already over.

We celebrated another birthday in the "Birthday Club". Our girlfriend Lori had her birthday so it was by all means a reason to celebrate. I wanted to make her something homemade, so I made a tiny family album for her to add her own pictures to. My sister made a lovely dinner for all of us and we spent hours cackling on her patio which is what all girlfriends do when they get together.

I think her family album turned out pretty cute.





The rest of the weekend was pretty low key. Did some crafting, cleaning, painting, whatever caught my fancy. It was rather chilly this weekend, not sure I was ready for that since it is a sign fall is around the corner. Don't get me wrong, I love fall, but I'm just not ready for summer to be over.

Here are a few more pictures to share. I caught Tiger admiring himself in front of a mirror I had standing on the floor. I'm sure he is bragging about how handsome he is.

My sunflowers are doing very well in the garden. They were the only thing that did well in my garden this year. Oh bother.

Sunday night, showers have been had, windows are closed because it's so chilly outside, and it's plenty dark. The days really are getting shorter. Guess I better come to grasp with this fall business, it's coming whether I want it or not.

1 comment:

  1. Is this the spot where I put in a request for one of those to to to cute scrapbooks? Except I need a W on the front. :) Your sunflowers are beautiful and your kitty is very handsome. Love you!

    ReplyDelete