Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hello Strangers

I'm alive, have not been in the mood to blog these days. We survived the garage sale even in terrible, rainy weather. It was a lot of work getting ready for it, but I made $600.00 so it was sooooooo worth it. The Sunday after the sale we had to start working on a huge project my son had due that following Friday. I went from one stresser to another.

I would love to show you pictures of his project, but in the midst of garage sale/project I have lost my USB cable to my camera. So I'm not able to upload any photos. But oh, it gets better. Sunday we spend the afternoon typing up Colin's project to only wake up Monday morning to a dead computer. The power supply on my PC was fried. Project....gone. By now, I'm in a foul mood because not only must we re-do the project, the computer is gone, the camera can't upload pictures and the rest of the project is looming over my head.

But as with life, you suck it up, get over your pity party and get busy. We re-created the write up, hooked up Colin's PC in place of mine and did the rest at my sister's house. I'll show you pictures once my NEW USB cable arrives that I just ordered today. PC is still dead, that issue needs dealt with tomorrow.

So, here is a boring post without any personal pictures. I hope to be back in the swing of blogging soon. Fall is here, October is bound to be loaded with all kinds of fun things, so I'm looking forward to some good times ahead of us. Hope you are enjoying Fall wherever you are.

"Autumn, the year's, last loveliest smile"

William Cullen Bryant

1 comment: