Monday, November 9, 2009

Broke but in Heaven with all my GOODS

My girlfriend and I had a WONDERFUL time in St. Louis this weekend. I'm beyond broke, but it was sooooooo worth it. I didn't take many pictures, only a couple and I haven't even down loaded them. Ever since I've been home I've been reorganizing my craft room to find a new home for all of the goodies.

Wednesday is a federal holiday so I'm lucky enough to have another day off coming up. My same crafty girlfriend and I are going to scrap that day and put our December Daily Albums together so they are ready for the 1st of December. I think I have enough product to make 30 albums....oh well.....life is good.

Since the creative juices are officially flowing I scanned the Internet looking for a free photo editing software. Being a newbie to editing software, I wasn't ready to spend the money to buy something, but luckily I found PhotoScape. You can download it for free and so far, it has been so much fun to play with. I can't wait to use this for my December Album.

Here are some pictures I've played with so far:





I really love how you can add text on top of your photos.


Need to keep playing to perfect the colors of the photos, but it sure is fun to play with. I'm so excited about Thanksgiving coming and then Christmas. I don't want to wish the days away, but I do wish it would hurry up and get here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment