Monday, November 23, 2009

More things I am Thankful for.....



1. Being a Mom to Colin

2. Sophie Girl

3. My Sister and Brother-in-Law

4. Cute boys in jammies, Santa hat and warm kitties

5. My Mom and Dad

6. My Dad, the best Grandfather a kid could ask for

7. My Mom, the best Grandmother a kid could ask for

8. My Grandma, the best Grandma I could ask for


Do you have your Thanksgiving meal planned? We do:


Turkey
Dressing
Noodles
Mashed Potatoes
Rolls (do you see a theme going here....carbs......carbs.......carbs)
Green Beans (finally something healthy)
Taffy Apple Salad (ok, blew the healthy piece)
Pumpkin Pie (oh well, it is Thanksgiving after all)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog...I appreciate it so much. I LOVE baking cupcakes too....:-)

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete