Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank you Aunt Shann!

Aunt Shann made Colin a very special Birthday present and mailed it to him from Michigan. This Saturday is Colin's 11th Birthday and since she was not able to be here for the party, she mailed one of his presents.

Colin loves getting mail and he was extra excited when he saw a huge box on our porch addressed to him. His Aunt made him a special blanket, commonly called a "Shann Blankie". My Sister has made many of these and her nephew put in a request for a Dallas Cowboys blankie so that is what she made him.

Since you couldn't see him open it, here are pictures Sissy for you to see his excitement.














And someone else loved the blankie too.



Colin sends his love to you and says Thank You!!!


Lots of hugs







1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome sweet nephew-o-mine!! I am glad you like it!! I will add my little tag when I see you next. Deal? :) I love you and am so thankful that God decided to bring you to me 11 years ago in that bad snowstorm. :) Can't wait to hear all about your fish fry. Wish I was with you....boo hoo!! XOXOXO
    Your most favorite Auntie in the whole entire world.

    ReplyDelete