Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Etsy Shop

Here is my exciting news, I've opened up a shop on Etsy. I love to play with paper and everything that goes with Scrapbooking, and this has always been a dream of mine to try and sell the things I make. So, I decided to give it a shot. I don't have much to lose and it will be fun in the making. I have added a link on my blog to the shop.

My shop name is "Wee Little Papers". My son actually helped me come up with the name and he is just as excited as I. Although, he seems to think we will become millionaires, I just hope I can sell a little to support my "habit". :)

I have more things to list but it's taken me all morning to get the 9 items done, so I must go do some other things, like visit my Sissy from Michigan. We are celebrating my Grandma's birthday today so we'll be busy having a party for the 98 year old lady. I can't wait to see her.

Hope you have a great weekend......and hope you like what you see at "Wee Little Papers".

3 comments:

  1. I believe I am the first official customer! Frame your first dollar for Colin that you made in your little business! Good luck! Your stuff is darling and I can not wait to get mine. :)
    Love, your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am glad you finally have joined Itsey. Your creations are to awesome not to be shared. Your Mom....

    ReplyDelete