Sunday, January 24, 2010

Recipe Album

This past Christmas I made a recipe album for my Sister using the Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" line and it turned out so cute. It took awhile to put together, but it was worth it. The most difficult part, finding enough chipboard letters to spell out all of the sections. I didn't get all of that done so I will still be working on it, if my Sissy will part with it for a bit.


Bon Appetit!


This is probably my most favorite divider...."Breakfast". I just love the little toaster and slice of bread.


Today is Sunday and the weekend has gone entirely too quickly. It's been a very full weekend so it hasn't really been restful. I did decide this afternoon to play a bit in my craft room and make some Valentine items. Maybe I'll show them to you later. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment