Friday, February 12, 2010

Greetings from Sweden

Well I must say my Etsy shop is reaching out to people.......all the way to Sweden to be exact! I received a conversation from a lady regarding my shop and come to find out she was from Stockholm, Sweden. Here is the sweet note she left for me:


Dear WeeLittlePapers,

I found your shop during the weekend and I truly thinks that you make the most adorable cards. I scrapbook myself so I scraplifted one of your cards, please note - only for personal use - to send as a valentine card to my nieces.Would it be OK to blog about your shop and show my version of your card. Please note that I will refer to your shop and attach a link as well.In Sweden we have had cold weather today, we have a lot of snow but one notice that the days becomes longer each day.

I replied to her and said "SURE" you can scraplift whatever you want. So she made something and put a post on her blog about it.....in Swedish! :) I can't even read it but I love it! Here is her blog:

http://ogonblicken.blogspot.com/

Having this little Etsy shop has been so exciting. I sold another item today, it is only the third item sold (one to my Sissy....counts, but not really) but it has made my heart swell with joy.

Tomorrow my girlfriend and I are heading to an indoor flea market. Can't wait to see what goodies we find. Colin is going to hang out with his favorite PaPa and build something. Oh I wish I could be a fly and hear the stories they tell. Good times will be had for both of us tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I told you people would love your stuff!! I am a customer! I paid full price! Hee hee! :) Sweeden, China, Canada or Japan....people will be very pleased with your homemade goodies. I am very very proud of you! Have fun with Dawn today and if you happen to see anything I would like.....BUY IT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear dear you
    Thank you for this post! I am sorry that all are in Swedish ;-) there is a text section (is that the correct word?) that describe your work and your etsy shop. It is after my scraplift, not that super easy to see if you don´t have read the swedish text before. I will highlight it in red for better showing.
    Wish you all the best.

    Greetings from Sweden

    ReplyDelete