Saturday, March 6, 2010

Etsy and Basketball.....again


Listed a few more Easter items to my shop. I must say, Easter is more fun than Valentine's Day. I think it's because I'm soooooo looking forward to Spring I can't stand it. I woke up today and the sun was just beaming through the curtains. It sure puts you in a good mood. Colin woke up and asked if he could go ride his bike. Not sure it's quite that warm.
Instead, we have more basketball today. We are in the final tournament, we have 3 games today. I know my little buddy will be extra tired tonight. It will be a good time to stay home and watch a movie.

I hope the sun is shinning wherever you are. I'll send you some sun if it isn't.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures do not do your cards justice. They are well done and beautiful. I want all of them.

    ReplyDelete