Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

It's official, Spring is here. I got my Easter decorations out, that always means it's officially here. It cannot snow ANY LONGER! Mother Nature, do you hear me?! I mean business too.

This morning before heading to work the sun was shinning, birds were chirping and it just felt so nice. I went around our home and snapped a few pictures of our decorations.



Another reason Winter needs to be gone......so I can stop feeding these plump fellars. They pretty much ate all of the bird food this winter. I guess they are God's creatures too and deserve to have full bellies during the cold winter nights too. They have also provided much entertainment for my two kitties that love to watch them from the bay window. I bet they wouldn't be eating my bird food if I let my ferocious Tiger outside! Well, he is kind of wimpy so it may not make a difference.


So, what kind of Easter decorations do you have?

1 comment:

  1. Yes......It was 70 degrees today. I even opened the patio door. I see you have been feeding those cute little grey varmits that Dad has all winter.He tries to outwit them but ....They alway see to find a way to get on his feeders. He has lately resorted to Yelling at them!!!

    ReplyDelete