Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baseball Season.............

begins.

I actually got excited driving to the park Monday night for our first baseball game. Remind me of this when I'm complaining 6 weeks from now that I'm sick of baseball. This week, the mother's froze their fannies off sitting in the bleachers. 6 weeks from now, our underwear will be sticking to our fannies because we are sweating so much.

For now, I'm excited about ballgames and getting to watch Colin. And....it gives me more opportunities to snap pictures of him. Colin wanted to practice pitching last night so we walked over to an empty lot so he could throw a few. When I looked down at my glove, I loved this picture. So I placed it in the grass and took its picture. Aren't those little baseballs cute? Don't tell Colin his baseballs are cute or he will get mad.



He really didn't want me to take his picture. I had to give him the whole lecture "Someday, you'll be happy I took all these pictures of you. You'll call me when you are 30 years old to thank me because your wife and kids could see you....". He rolled his eyes.
To bad, I'm the mama and I can take however many pictures I want. Oh yes, I just remembered, the more pictures I take, the farther behind I'll get in scrapbooking. Oh well, they just may not make it into an album. Maybe a cleat shoe box instead, that's appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. Play Ball!!! ;)
    The Aunt who won't get to see any of his games Boo Hoo!! I will miss not having sticky granny panties with all you mothers. Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey who is that handsome Guy?

    ReplyDelete