Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sleep Over

One of Colin's buddies has been with us for the last two days because his parent's had a family emergency. We made a bed for him on Colin's bedroom floor and ole' Romeo wanted to share Joshia's bed.



Tiger had his perch too, away from the dog. It was an easy escape to Colin's loft bed if he needed to run fast.


Colin looking down from his bed.


This morning I made homemade waffles for the boys. I haven't made them in a long time and they were very yummy. Joshia ate three! I got my recipe from a Food Network magazine but I'm sure they have it on their website.




It's gonna be a busy weekend at home. We do have a game tomorrow but I have tons of work needing done at home. Remember my last post? Well it's time to bust a grove and work. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment