Monday, June 28, 2010

We're Home!

Where do I begin? There is so much to tell you and show you but we have around 1500 pictures to work through. Yes....you read that correctly, between Colin and I we have over 1500 pictures. I must say that some of them will be deleted as soon as we have our "show and tell" with our family because they are not worth keeping or printing. We just tried to capture every little detail to share.

I'm a bit overwhelmed coming back home with so much to do, I promise to post more later. Our flight home was delayed by a few hours due to bad weather so we got home at midnight and I had to go to work the next morning. I'm still pretty tired but not much time to rest up because of laundry, cleaning, playing with our animals that we missed dearly and other busy stuff going on.

I can't believe the 4th is this weekend. I'm not ready for it either and we leave again to head to Michigan to be with my Sissy. Oh well, you only live once....make the best of it.

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment