Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach...here we come!

You will probably say, "Are you kidding?", but we are going to Michigan again tomorrow. It will be a shorter visit with my Sissy and family, but it will so be worth it. Saturday we are all heading to South Haven to the beach. I can't wait. It's been almost exactly one year since we were last there. Well, we have been there since then but it was freezing cold and Lake Michigan was frozen over. Not this time baby! It's gonna be sunny and warm.

I already know Colin will be doing lots of this.....


And I'm sure plenty of this too.....


We will see a few of these.....


And hopefully eat some of this too...........


And I know I will definitely be doing this.......


Have a great weekend, hope you enjoy yours as much as I will mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment