Sunday, July 25, 2010

Poo-Poo Garden

I am so disappointed in my garden this year. Weeds have taken over, the rain is killing everything and it's just plain ugly. I couldn't dare take a picture of it to show you because it's so embarrassing and depressing. For the last 2 years I have gotten so excited about gardening and both years it has been Poo-Poo! I wish the above picture was my garden. :(


Dad and I agreed we need to fertilize it because the location is not the greatest. It is also in a low spot in my yard so with all of the rain we've been getting, it just gets drowned out. The only thing that does grow are the stupid weeds. Now they are so far out of control it's a daunting task to weed and I'm just plain stinken mad at the whole kit and caboodle that I can't bring myself to even try.
I did go look at it last night and we had cherry and Roma tomatoes ready. I picked them all and right now I'm roasting them. Maybe it will make me feel better about my garden. I guess there is always next year. (I sound like a cubs fan)

1 comment:

  1. Move to Michigan! We have lovely soil and I am sure you would not have one smidgen of trouble with your garden here. Just saying. ;)

    ReplyDelete