Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Sale


Well this weekend is the craft sale I told you about. I've been extra busy in my craft room with paper, glue, stickers, glitter and everything else imaginable. I have no idea what to expect. The ladies running this have done a wonderful job advertising the sale in our home town so at least the word is out. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm excited to just be with a bunch of ladies that enjoy being together and nervous that they won't like what I make. Regardless, the time has come.


The show is Friday night and all day Saturday. I'm tired of fall colors and Halloween so I'm glad the day has come. Next round........Christmas.


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. LUCK! Though you don't need it, your stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see your stuff!! It is going to be great!! Your stuff rocks and soon the whole world will know it....well...at least your little town will know it. :) What are you going to do with all your millions of $$ you are going to make? Hee hee. Love you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete