Friday, October 1, 2010

Time for Therapy

It's been a whirlwind of two weeks with my Grandma passing away. All of the family has left, life is somewhat back to normal. Not sure it ever gets "normal" after losing someone you love. I think of her often and want to tell her something, but remember I can't. But to tell you the truth, my silly stories don't compare to the joy she is experiencing in heaven. I do envision her having fun up there. :)

This weekend Colin goes to his Dad's so I'm heading back to my craft room. I miss it. The night before Grandma passed away I wanted to make something. Crafting is my therapy, cheaper than paying a Dr. (well....I've been on some scrapbook shopping trips with my girlfriend and we may need to argue differently, but that's our secret).

I saw a very cute idea on Jenni Bowlin's website using an old skeleton key. Her kit was WAY too expensive so I did my own. The hardest part was finding the key, but low and behold Dad had some so I found them quickly. Here is what I made.




The pictures aren't great, but hopefully you can see the album. All of the pictures are of my sister and me and one of my Grandma. Small but Sweet. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment