Monday, November 29, 2010

The beginning of Peppermint Season

Have I ever told you how much I love peppermint? I don't really care for those little round candies or peppermint candy canes, I love all other things flavored with peppermint instead. And my favorite.....anything peppermint in my coffee!


Colin and I went shopping this weekend and I saw this coffee mug at the Hallmark store and I fell in love with it. I wouldn't normally ever buy a coffee mug, I have plenty for only a 1 person coffee drinkin house, but I could not pass him up. Plus, he was $10.00 and I had a $5.00 off coupon! :) Merry Christmas to me.

My morning coffee tasted even better today with my new mug and Peppermint Mocha creamer. Oh be still my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Yummm...coffee. LOVE the cup! I am so proud of you for becoming a coffee addict, I mean lover, like your big sis. Makes my heart so proud! :)

    ReplyDelete