Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Been a Lazy Weekend

Colin and I have been hanging out around home all weekend. I labeled this a lazy weekend, but I did do a bunch of housework early Saturday morning, so I haven't been a total slug.

Both of us have a cold so we haven't felt like doing much. Colin's cold is in the beginning stages so he feel extra crummy. Mine, it's on the way out (which is why I had energy to clean my home). Saturday I rented us 3 movies to watch because Colin didn't feel like getting off the couch. While he watched the first movie I worked on my December Daily Album. I drug all my goodies to the family room so I could sit with him.

Saturday the mailman delivered a package to me that I just had to share with you. I found this lady on Ali Edwards' blog and fell in love with the goodies she makes. Her Etsy store is called Banana Fish Studio's and it is lovely.

She recreated vintage milk caps for Christmas. Super cute!


Little journaling cards. I love her packaging too. It's those little details that reel you back for more. :)

Crafy Endeavors....uh huh....that's me.


"C" is for Colin too.....and Cat.


Tiny little flash cards. I love flash cards (except for when I was in the 3rd grade).



While I worked on my album and Colin watched TV, two of the fur-balls took an afternoon nap. It was a perfect day for a nap.



This morning Colin slept in so Romeo and I had to be extra quite for about 3 hours. He was very happy to see Colin when he did finally drag his lazy bottom out of bed.



Tiger, he just sat around looking handsome. I think it would be a good day to bake some cookies. No it would be a REALLY good day to put the Christmas tree up, but that must wait until after Thanksgiving. Only 4 more days!


Gobble Gobble!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Colin is feeling better soon! I can totally relate to him feeling poo poo. Ughhhh. This stuff is awful! But, having a cute furry doggie can lift ones spirit while under the weather. Right? See you in two more sleeps! XOXO

    ReplyDelete