Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday Club and Snowy Weather

This weekend we celebrated more birthdays in the Birthday Club. We had two girlfriends with birthdays so there was an extra amount of things to be thankful for. We celebrated at my house with a yummy breakfast, lots of coffee and even more presents. After the presents were open we decided to set the cameras up to take some shots with the timer.

While I was trying to figure things out Romeo wasn't sure how to react because there was a whole lot of laughing going on with women in high pitched voices. That just gets him so excited, he had to come see what all the commotion was all about. He took my spot in the first picture.


After about 15 attempts, we finally got one good one.

Then Shann suggested we make silly faces like all of our kids do when we try to take their pictures. We were laughing so hard we were all crying. I can't even believe I am putting this picture on my blog. :)


This morning the animals and I woke up to a fresh blanket of snow. It was still a bit dark outside and Romeo didn't want to go out once he realized how cold it had gotten. But, he went after starring back at me for a bit.


I still had the quilt table cloth on the kitchen table from our party yesterday and it seems someone thought it was a nice place to sit. The cats are not allowed on the table or counter tops, but I guess this shows what goes on while I'm not here.

Tiger was checking out all of the new snow as well.



It is very, very cold here today and there are extremely high winds. The snow is blowing so bad I can't see my neighbors house......that's bad.
I'm still plugging away on my Daily December Album and loving it. Getting that caught up today and I believe next I will watch another Christmas movie and wrap more presents. Later when Colin gets home we'll do some baking. Christmas is only 13 days away!!!

1 comment:

  1. Who says old people can't have fun???? We are crazy! But, oh what fun we had that day! :)

    ReplyDelete