Thursday, January 20, 2011

Be Still my Heart........

Oh how I wish I had $3,998.00 sitting around. I would SO go here:




When I read the details about the Saturday excursion I about decided to cash in my retirement and go.

Saturday, October 8th

This morning, following breakfast, Ali will teach a very special class. Later in the morning, we will drive to the family owned- IL POGGIO WINERY, where we will enjoy the unique opportunity to participate in an authentic Tuscany Cooking class. Our teacher is an Italian grandpa who is a retired executive chef. This is a hands-on class, and we’ll each learn how to make homemade pasta, different sauces, sample homemade crostini, and learn the recipe to make the popular Italian drink, Limoncello.Following our cooking lesson, we’ll walk into the vineyard and learn about wine making and olive oil production. This is followed by wine tasting and a delicious five course lunch! We will return (stagger) back to our hotel later in the afternoon, where the remainder of the evening is free for you to enjoy at your leisure. B, L


Besides a Scrapbooking vacation with Ali Edwards, it's in stinkin Tuscany! Wow, how neat. And the crazy part, this thing will sell out because enough ladies will go. Oh maybe some day. And while I'm dreaming, I will go here someday if it means I must cash in my retirement fund.



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I might cash out mine as well. Where are we going first????? ;)

    ReplyDelete