Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Present for my Sissy

I can show you this now because my Sissy has received her Valentine box. I found this cute vase during my St. Louis shopping trip and knew I needed to buy it for my Sissy. She always has pretty flowers in her yard and one time while I was there I couldn't find a little vase to display flowers, so I mailed her one to permanently have.



But instead of just a cute little vase, I decked it out with a pink gingham ribbon and added a tiny strawberry charm. She is getting LOTS of snow so hopefully the idea of flowers coming soon to fill the vase will brighten her day (and get her out of the snow globe she is living in).



1 comment:

  1. It is so stinking cute! I am looking at it each day and dreaming of the white stuff being gone and pink flowers to return so I can fill up my vase. I love it!! Thank you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete