Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine's Day is coming

Christmas is over, time to move on to the next holiday. I love Valentine's Day. I may not have my own "Valentine" but I don't care. It's still a great holiday to celebrate and decorate!

I've started making some little items for my Etsy shop. I packed up all of the Christmas from my craft room and got out the Valentine. I like to place all of my cute embellishments in a basket so they are close and within reach. There is nothing like looking at a sea of pink, red and white on your work desk.




We did get that snow they were calling for. It only ended up being around 3 inches so even though I could build a snowman, he may need to wait for another snowfall. Or maybe a Michigan trip. Rumor has it they have a whole lot more of snow than we do! Hugh Sissy???

1 comment:

  1. If you would like, you could make your sissy something pink. After all...it is my most favorite color in the whole entire world. :) And yes....we still have more snow than you do. Poo Poo. XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete