Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jalapeno Poppers


Here's the Line-Up:

18 Jalapeno Peppers
8 oz cream cheese softened
1/2 C grated cheddar cheese
1 green onion, sliced
18 slices thin bacon cut into halves
Bottled barbecue sauce
Toothpicks
Rubber Gloves

At the scrimmage line pass the rubber glove to your tight end to block the jalapeno peppers. Those peppers can sure pack a punch.


Once you've sacked all the jalapeno peppers, go for the field goal.


On the Chop Block halve the bacon.



Forward Pass the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sliced green onions into a bowl and stir until you have the Hail Mary. Sweep the bacon around the popper and tackle it with a toothpick.


Huddle up the cream cheese mixture into the jalapeno peppers. Brush or Blitz them with barbecue sauce. At halftime, stick these bad boys in a 275 degree end zone and bake for 1 hour. Scramble to eat them before the play clock runs out and you get a penalty.
These are definitely a Heisman Trophy!
(Please be aware I know nothing about football so my gratitude goes out to THIS website.)
Are you ready for some football? Or just food and commercials? Or maybe a little Martha Stewart like my Sissy? I'm ready!

3 comments:

  1. lol - do actually know what you just said????? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaa! You crack me up sister! You also look very funny in vinyl gloves. Those are something my hands are used to...not yours. And, those peppers look like they pack a powerful punch. I am afraid I would get a penalty call for excessive time outs running to the fridge for diet coke. HAAAAA!!! Love you baby sis. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Those Babies were too hot for me. She gave me a test bite and it was good, so I thouight why not, I will take a whole one!!!! Mistake I think she gave me only bite with no kick. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete