Friday, February 25, 2011

Random

Life has been too busy these days to blog........

1) Basketball needs to end, like really soon, before I have a meltdown. We had 3 games this week and we have 3 games tomorrow. 3.....all in one day. One at noon in a town 15 miles away, we run back home for a 2:00 game in our town, then fly back to the other town for a 4:00 game. Ugh!

2) Romeo thinks we abandoned him because we are gone so much. When we finally get home at 9:30pm, he is ready to take on the world and all we can do...is go to bed. Poor bow-wow.

3) I did get a new gadget, I feel so "business like". It has too many buttons on it so I'm having a hard time working it. My sister calls it a dingleberry.

4) Our Spring weather took a nose dive last night. We got a new blanket of snow. But the good thing, it's almost all gone! Gotta love those types of snow.

5) I'm tired and need to go to bed. Did I tell you I'm tired of basketball? Oh yes....I did.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very snazzy dingleberry. Very business like indeed.

    ReplyDelete