Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring is Near

Oh do I have Spring fever but so do all of the other ladies in blogland. Today our temperature was in the 60's, breezy and so beautiful. The ugly brown snow is almost melted, but we do have lots of puddles and mud. I can live with it because I have sights of these....


And my favorite flowers......

And I really can't wait until I can do this.......



Oh and grow some of these babies.....


Our weatherman said today that our temperature would be 77 degrees HIGHER than it was 2 weeks ago. Is that wacky or what? Two weeks ago it was a -.20 degrees. Oh how I will take 60, along with some tulips, tomatoes and a little clean laundry.

What has the temperature been where you live?

1 comment:

  1. just read your comment concerning stay at home moms on the cottage nest. kudos to you for being a successful career woman but still appreciating all that stay-at-home-moms do. you sound like a great mom and a fantatastic role model for children--especially a son!!

    nanne in indiana by way of alabama

    p.s. it's been warm (by midwest standards, not by my alabama standards :)) here for a few days...i think i can make it until the real spring!

    ReplyDelete