Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Guess what.......

........I had for lunch today:

Sushi!


I was very proud of myself I must say. But before you get grossed out, it was vegetable sushi so it did not contain any raw fish or eggs or nasty eel (like the menu disclosed). It was very tasty! I shared it with a co-worker along with some other items. One of the rolls contained sweet potato and the other had asparagus and avocado. That little blob of green and orange is fresh ginger and wasabi. I even ate it!
I would definitely have vegetable sushi again. It was very light and fresh and I always love to try new foods (except for fish eggs and eel) so I'm glad I gave into my fears and gave it a taste. Have you ever had sushi? If so what type do you like? Please don't say eel.

1 comment:

  1. You are a brave girl! I'm with you....I probably would eat the vegetable sushi, but don't think I'd be able to handle the raw fish/eel/slimy stuff kind. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete