Saturday, April 16, 2011

My iPod Touch Addiction

I was introduced to a cool App from my iPod Touch called "Instagram".  It edits photos with some very, very neat overlays.  I love the vintage look.  Have I ever told you about my iPod Touch??





I have never been an electronic junkie, but I am in love with my iPod Touch.  It was an after Christmas present to me.  I didn't have an iPod at all so I thought maybe I would go with the Touch to give me access to all of iTunes Apps and I am sooooooooooo happy I did.  Besides the useful apps like weather, news, local radio stations, Pandora, you get some fun things like.........

Restaurant Story


















Bakery Story


















Both are cute little games where you get to cook food and decorate your restaurant or bakery!  You can visit other restaurants, make friend and buy fun new stuff for your place.  I don't have many games on my iPod but these two are lots of fun.  Hey, if I can't have my own bakery, I'll make believe in my virtual world! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cha Ching! I think I heard your ravioli is good and your apple pie too! Hee hee. If I had one, I would come and visit your places and leave you a really good tip! :)

    ReplyDelete