Monday, May 9, 2011

All About Me....by my son

This was one of my Mother's Day presents.
It is a story.....all about Colin.



I love to play sports.  My favorite color is lime green.  I like to hang out with my friends.



This is my family.  I have 2 cats named Calleigh and Tiger.  I have 1 dog named Romeo.  My Mom is the only one that lives with me.

This is my school.  My school is (whited out).  There are tons of awesome teachers.  The lunches are awesome.  :)

This is one of my classrooms.  This is my favorite classroom, gym.  This is where we play all of our games.  I play basketball on this court.

These are my teachers.  I have 6 teachers.  They are all wonderful.  They don't give all much homework.

These are my hobbies.  My hobbies are.....riding my mower, playing sports and building.

This is my house.  My house has 3 bedrooms.  My house has 1 bath.  And my room is the biggest room.

My favorite vacation.  This is my trip to Washington D.C.  I went to D.C. in 2010.  I went with my Mom and met a group there.

When I grow up I want to work, and build and design Legos.  I love to build with legos and design them.  I think it would be fun to build with legos all day.  (yeah me too, where do I sign up?)

My favorite family activity is camping.  Every time we go camping we sleep in my Grandpa's camper.  We bring our bikes and fishing poles.  I always go exploring and see what I can find.

Things I live.  One thing I like to do is play basketball.  Another thing I like to do is build with Legos.  One more thing I like to do is build.

Things I dislike.  One thing I dislike is soccer.  Another thing I dislike is homework.  One more thing I dislike is Social Studies.  (me too)

When I feel the worst.  I feel the worst when a natural disaster happens.

My favorite meal.  My favorite meal is BBQ Chicken, scalloped potatoes and cream corn.

My favorite series.  My favorite book series is the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.

My Favorite Move.  My favorite move is the Itilan (Italian) Job.

My favorite artist.  My favorite artist is Building 429.

My friends are.  My friends are Josiah, Griffin and Jerry.

My earliest memory.  My earliest memory is when my Grandpa (the Easter Bunny), my mom and me went to the park for Easter in pre-school.  (Papa dressed up in his EB costume and surprised Colin at school while his class was at the park)

I admire my Grandpa the most because....I admire my Grandpa the most because he is so nice, he will never say "no" to a job, and was funny and so polite.  (notice PaPa is in the garage working at his tool bench)

One of my favorite relatives is my Aunt Shann because....She is funny, and she is always there for me (with the exception that she lives in Michigan) :)

My favorite game.  My favorite card game is Kings in the Corner.  My favorite board game is checkers.  My favorite video game is NBA Live 09.

I love forward to.  I look (forward) to moving to Michigan. (favorite Aunt will like to hear that)

My favorite subject.  My favorite subject is IA (industrial arts) because I like to build and be creative.

My favorite season.  My favorite season is fall because the weather is perfect.

My favorite TV show.  My favorite TV show is Desert Car Kings.

A lways has a smile on her face
L oves to cook
I s the mom of the best kids
S hann is your favorite sister
O ctober is the month of your birthday
N o one could ever replace you as my Mom!  :)

That was my Mother's Day present.  Hand made, especially for me by my best buddy.  I will cherish this FOREVER!

1 comment:

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I am sitting here bawling!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Colin, I love you more than any Aunt has loved a kid before in the history of this entire universe. Just sayin. XOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete