Thursday, May 5, 2011

Needed a good laugh

I needed a good laugh tonight so I thought I would share these pictures with you.  Not sure I ever have.  A couple years ago one of Colin's projects for school was to do a skit to recreate a national event.  It had to be authentic to the time frame (ours was 1960) and have props and sounds from that time era.  We had a blast getting prepared for the event and even more fun filming it.

Here....is my news reporter.



I don't know how to upload the video or I would so you could see our awesome news event.  It took us about 15 takes to get a clean video because the silly cat kept jumping up on the table.  I couldn't stop laughing either.  You can't see his legs but he is wearing PJ bottoms with his dress shirt and tie.  The glasses.....classic.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed the first time I saw these and I am laughing again. Little goofball. :)

    ReplyDelete