Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summertime in Michigan

Colin, Romeo and I visited my Sister and family last week in Michigan.  The weather was beautiful and the beaches were warm.  As always we had a fantastic time and hated to leave.


Romeo liked to look out Aunt Shann's kitchen windows.  They were just his height.


We visited South Haven early in the week because that is my favorite place to go.  The water was a mere 64 degrees but the kids didn't care.  Taylor was the first to brave the chilly waters.


Colin LOVES to play in the sand.  He can stay busy for hours digging, scooping and building forts.  He goes on a scavenger hunt to find little tid-bits to decorate it with.


The pirate ship was out, sails a blazin.  Remember when we sailed on that ship two years ago here?  Taylor, Shelby and Colin took turns burying each other in the sand.  It looks kind of funny to only see a head sticking out of the sand.


Aunt Shann packed us a picnic for lunch.  While the kids played we visited and relaxed.  Can't you tell? :)


Taylor and Colin after a swim.


More pictures to come later!  Seems as though my blog has more pictures of Michigan than Illinois. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali! So glad you entered the giveaway! I want you to know that I'm praying for you to get a job here. I know that it would make all of you happy and I would love to get to know you. With God all things are possible! :)

    ReplyDelete