Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pinterest my new addiction


Like I need another thing to look at while parking my fanny in front of my PC.........but I found it.  Have any of you poked around on Pinterest?   It is a virtual pinboard that allows you to collect things you love.  People post images of things whether it be recipes, crafts they have made, items they have purchased, destinations they have visited and the list goes on.

When you see a photo you like in Pinterest, you click on it and it takes you to the original destination.  Could be a blog or a website.  So not only do you get to see the yummy-tasteful treat, you can go get the recipe to make it!!


Found here: Recipe




So go make yourself a cup of coffee and be prepared to become addictive to something fun (but set a timer first to make sure you don't blow your day at the computer).....just sayin.

1 comment:

  1. I sooo want to drive around town in that car! :)
    Love you baby sis and miss you so very much,
    Me xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete